Protecting Your Privacy
OUR TEAM (“LAYLO.PK“, “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We respect the Pakistani user’s privacy data protection laws. Your trust is important for us. Our site visitors and users trust factor is the main key of success of our business and services. So we highly care for your privacy and formation data.
This privacy statement sets out the type of information we collect, how we use it and who we may share it with. It may be amended from time to time and a current version is available on this page.
What Personal Information Collect?
We collect personal information submitted to ProductReview such as:
- email address
- telephone number
- email communication
What non-personal information do we collect?
We collect non-personal statistical information on visitors such as:
- IP address
- visit date and time
- visit duration
- referring site
- type of web browser
- pages accessed on LAYLO.PK
- other information provided by browser’s HTTP headers
Using Personal Information
The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to enable us to perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity
- to provide products and services to you
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new products and services
- to communicate with you including by email or phone
- to manage and enhance our products and services
- to personalise and customise your experience
- to provide you with access to protected areas of LAYLO.PK
- to conduct business processing functions for operation of LAYLO.PK
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity
If you wish to submit a review, comment, question, or report certain content you must register on LAYLO.PK. All information you provide when posting comment including your name, email address, mobile number or other details can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time. But you can also request to delete any one of your comment if you need to remove. For removal, you can contact us using contact us form.
Disclosing Personal Information
LAYLO.PK does not sell or rent personal information to any third party. We may disclose your personal information to the police, government, or regulatory authorities, as required by law.
We follow the latest advanced technology standards over a secure protocol (HTTPS) to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it (storage). However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third-party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Thank You So Much,